Our aftercare kids enjoyed creating and eating edible snowflakes.
- Warm a tortilla slightly in the microwave (10 seconds).
- Fold the tortilla in half, then fold in half again, then fold side to side - you should have a cone shape.
- Cut the tortilla with clean scissors just like you would a paper snowflake.
- When your done cutting, unfold to reveal your beautiful edible snowflake.
- If you wish you can "paint" the snowflake with melted butter and sprinkle on just a little "snow" (a.k.a. confectioners sugar)
- ENJOY :-)
While inside during these sub zero temperatures, the aftercare kids have been enjoying many different activities and projects with Lori, Amanda and Jenn. One such activity the kids have been working on is creating very unique sculptures in preparation for our annual "Art Show." This year's show is scheduled for Friday, March 14, 2014.